- An album of 18 songs with texts by young autistic writers who are primarily nonspeaking, set to music for voice and piano
- An exclusive recording performed live in the studio specifically for you
- A private virtual concert for you and your friends
- Credit listing on the new recording
- The Amplify Anthology sheet music book
- An exclusive narrated listening guide to the recordings that have inspired us the most, with explanations as to why we chose each recording, how they inspired us, and what to listen for
- The complete ArtistShare® Project Experience including access to the creative process behind the making of the recording
About this project
"I want to see the world, not by the whole, but by the all too beautiful small things."
These words, written by Ryan Harris, were the catalyst for the Amplify Series, a project setting the words of autistic youth who are primarily nonspeaking to song for voice and piano.
We met Ryan and several of his peers in 2016 and approached them with the idea of setting their poetry and prose to music. From this initial meeting, our collaboration grew into a multi-year project that has shared the voices and artistry of dozens of youth, composers, and performers. So far, this project has been presented for and with the autism community from which it came. Now, we are eager to share the past three years of these incredible songs with all of you.
Our vision is that this music be played, sung, and heard worldwide. With this recording, we hope to both celebrate the beautiful songs that were composed and advocate for the voices, stories, and abilities of all primarily nonspeaking individuals.
We invite you to join us as a project participant and experience this journey alongside us as we record these songs. Participants will have access to exclusive content that shares the stories of the songs, behind-the-scenes footage of the recording process, and commentary from the writers and composers themselves.
THIS PROJECT WAS COMPLETED 3/10/2022